Monday, June 12, 2017

BATISMO! [Baptism!]

BOM DIA TUDO MUNDO! [Good morning everyone!]

This week was pretty great even if my comp was sick for a day. So first, for district meeting our district leader had crackers, cheese, and yogurt with grape juice ready for us which was dope. 

Then that day Elder Western got 15 new investigators and then we got 5 dates so it was a good day. THEN Elder Western was sick for two days so I got stuff done around the house.

Then we continued to work Friday but on Saturday, we went around getting people/ teaching people and then later that day I baptized Leonardo! He was someone that I found on splits but the other elders took him. Luckily, I was able to baptize him and I was able to see him get confirmed the next day. It was amazing! I am so glad to help a person come closer unto Christ. It felt great.





Later that Saturday, we had an activity, and then on Sunday I gave my second talk of the mission, which was on missionary work (ha that´s easy). It was a great week and I am excited to continue to work hard this week. Hope everyone has an amazing week!


Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment