Monday, August 28, 2017

A Week of FHEs...and Six Months!!

(Monday, August 28, 2017)

Hello everyone! So first things first.... I hit 6 months today!!!! I can’t believe that I have been out that long it feels like last week I got on the plane to leave for São Paulo and now I am here in Juiz de Fora, 6 months in. 

Anyway this week was good. We started with a person called Catelina. Which was great! We marked a date and she is interested. We then continued working, marking novos (New investigators?) and yesterday we ran into an investigator that was having troubles. He is feeling really down so we had to talk to him and slowly he started to listen to the lesson and we committed him to baptism and he accepted! We kept talking to him but as he was talking he just kept saying "Eu vou ser um Mórmon" (I will be a Mormon). Why yes you will and that is why we are here haha. It was awesome. 

So that leads me to my last point. We tried to have a Noite Familiar (family home evening, it is where you have a message, an activity and usually food) every single night this past week and.... we had 5/7. Which was good! It was really fun and great because you get to see different members with their whole families and share a message from the gospel with them. It is awesome, if you guys don't do family home evening do it! You will see the difference in your week! I know it will bless your lives. Until next week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment