Monday, September 18, 2017

Ups and Downs

Ai caras! Beleza? 

So this week has been a mix of ups and downs. 

So first off we have a pesquisador chamado [an investigator called] Andre and he was the one that is having trouble with cigarros [cigarettes] BUT he was progressing and was getting ready for BATISMO. Or so we thought, because he passed the interview and everything but we had an activity before he would have gotten baptized but he showed up and confessed some things to Elder Western (who gave the interview) of stuff that happened after and he then sat down with Elder Western, Elder Valdiviezo, and bishop and they talked about how he couldn’t get baptized until next week. Needless to say, he was a bit mad at them but he calmed down, and now we will work for Saturday! 

So we also had transfers and a lot happened. First, Valdiviezo and Hilario left for the mission office and house since they are going home. My new comp was someone else but then they changed everything around and now I am with an elder named Elder Henrique. Oh, and I am district leader now which means that I give training to the people in my district (which is really small. It’s my comp and I and the Zone Leaders). So that will be fun haha. I am excited and a little nervous for this new responsibility but I know it is where the Lord wants me so I will continue with this. 

I hope everyone has a great week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment