Wednesday, September 27, 2017

District Meeting and a Baptism

Monday, September 25, 2017

Hey everyone! 

So I don’t have a lot of time so this will be short. 

So the first thing that happened was that we had a district meeting and I gave a training since I am the district leader. Only thing different was that it was actually the whole zone that was there because our president has some new "rules" that he put into place that will help elevate the whole mission so the zone leaders told the whole zone the new information. So after that I got up and started my training and.... I said a person’s name wrong. It is Elder Carneiro but I said Elder Carno. Yep. SO that was fun. 

Oh and I got a new comp called Elder Henrique. He is chill and I think well will get a lot done here. 

Oh and Andre, the person that was struggling with smoking, stopped! And got baptized. When we went to pick him up I felt an overwhelming amount of peace just letting me know that this was right. 

Love you guys and I will talk to you all next week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer


No comments:

Post a Comment