Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Zone Conference and GENERAL CONFERENCE!

Monday, October 2, 2017

HEY GUYS. 

So we had zone conference this week which was awesome but to be honest, I won’t really focus on that too much but here we go. So our mission president talked a lot about the Holy Ghost and how we need to be doing the small things in order to have more power as missionaries. It was great. 

Then we found some families in between this and conference but OH BOY. Conference was amazing. First, I hope that the family of Elder Robert D. Hales is fine. He was an amazingly powerful apostle and was a man called from God. But this conference was so filled with good talks. I loved how they focused on having your heart centered on Christ but also I loved Elder Hallstrom’s talk on maricle (milagre I forgot how to spell that in English it doesn’t look right haha miracle?) But what he talked about that just being here on Earth is a miracle, having a body is a miracle, and through faith, small people (like you and me) can do great miracles. I bear my testimony that the words spoken in conference were inspired from God, and that everyone that talked were called of God. I sustain and love President Thomas S. Monson. I hope everyone has a good week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

Oh fun highlight, I got to listen to conference in English! It was awesome to actually here the people’s voices instead of a monotone translation (although for Priesthood session I listened to the rebroadcast in Portuguese) 

Oh we also repainted our casa because we wanted the spirit to better be there. This is what happened.




Oh and that is the picture of my zone when we had that district meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment