Monday, October 30, 2017

Same Old Area and Comp

Alô beleza!? 

So this week was interesting. First we are having transfers AND...... I am staying.... With Elder Henrique! So yeah, I am in the same area for 6 months (will be 7 and a half after this transfer) but at least Elder Henrique stayed! Elder Western is going to Varginha para ser LZ [to be a Zone Leader] and Elder Makyama is working in the staff for his last transfer. BUT Elder Papalino and Elder Griffen will return! Elder Papalino was my old comp that is amazing and Elder Griffen was my DL for a time. They will be the zone leaders here in Juiz de Fora so that will be cool.

Oh and onto the miracle of the week. YURI GOT BAPTIZED!!! So my comp and I weren’t the ones that baptized him BUT when I arrived in this area (yes, 6 months ago) he was still investigating the church and I already viu muito gente [saw a lot of people] try to baptize him but because of the mom, or some other reason, he didn’t. BUT Thursday, I did the interview for him, and Sunday before church he got baptized! I have never seen so many members cry!!! It was emotional for everyone involved. I am so glad that he entered the waters of baptism and can continue to endure to the end.

Well I hope everyone has a great week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment