Monday, October 9, 2017

Service

Hey so this one is going to be real short because I am out of time já [already]. So first, we have a guy named Rafael that is going great... until I told him I would call and didn’t do that until later. So there’s that but I have one main thing that I wanted to talk about.

There is this family, Sara and Lenildo, who said that they didn’t like how other churches don’t really help them when they needed it (I am not saying that this is every other church I am just saying what they said) but she liked how when she entered ours, she felt welcome, and felt that they would actually help her out. I am just glad that this is a church of service. We don’t just preach it, we practice it. (Again, I know other churches do as well) I just loved that talk that President Eyring gave during conference about the yellow-shirted angels. If you haven’t read it, I ask that you go do that (or watch).

Hope everyone has a great week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment