Monday, December 11, 2017

Novinho, Moving to Rio, and Opening Areas!!!!

ALÔÔÔÔÔ! TUDO BOM!!

Man this has been a full week. (and last couple of days). So first off we had an interview in Chácara that we were prepping to go. When we got there she walked straight up to us and said that she wasn’t ready. BUT then she had her friend and said that they both wanted to get baptized, just at the same time. SOO we remarked that. ANYWAYS I don’t have any time left in the LAN house so I will finish quickly that I am being transferred!! I will be going to Várzea, Teresópolis, in the state of Rio de Janeiro (I am moving to Rio!) I will also be training for the first time!! That will be really awesome. Also, since I am training I will be opening a new area and will be the district leader for the zone leaders again which will be good. Sorry this is small I will be better next week. Hope everyone has a great week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment