Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Came Early

Hey everyone! 

So I have no time but I will say a few things quick. 

First, we marked a date with a person in Chácara!! (which is basically one hour traveling on the bus). So that was fun. We will visit a few more times and baptize her! It will be good. 

Also the other missionaries in my district baptized Júlia! She is the daughter of less actives that are coming back to church and her mom said on Sunday during testimony meeting that she is coming back so that was awesome! 

Oh and Luis André received the priesthood! I am so happy especially since we are teaching his mom and sister and now he can baptize them!! If that happens I will be overjoyed. 

So finally, we returned to our apartment (I think it was Thursday) and we came home to new curtains, a new frying pan, new plates and cups, and..... A WAFFLE MAKER!!!! YOU GUYS you don’t even know how excited I was to see that. It came with the recipes and everything!! I am so excited to make waffles hahaha I know this might not seem really cool but it is cool to me! SO ANYWAY hope everyone has a great week, I will try to send photos next week!

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment