Monday, January 22, 2018

Christmas Package and Splits and One More Transfer Gone

Olá pessoal!! How is everyone!

So a lot has happened this week. So, first off, the zone leaders went to Juiz de Fora to do splits and they returned with... MY CHRISTMAS PACKAGE!! It was amazing! I was really excited to get that finally haha. The new ties are dope, the cereal was amazing, and the letters from everyone was greatly appreciated. Also, I did splits again in order to help do an interview and we walked past a part that was really beautiful (I will include the photo) and the woman was baptized! So that was amazing! Also, we did a family home evening in the house of a less active with her daughter and the daughter’s husband (which are active and they are really amazing) and the spirit was really strong. We talked about a lot of stuff and we ended up getting home a little late haha. Finally, one more transfer is gone. My district will remain the basically the same, I will stay with Elder Kemerich, and everything will be amazing. Only thing that will change is that the sisters will leave and we will get two more elders, one of which is from my group! It will be an amazing transfer, especially since I will have 1 year on the mission during this transfer, and I will turn 21 on Wednesday! It has been really cool to see the difference this past year and I am excited to continue to work here!

Oh and we will have an activity on my birthday that will be amazing and I made the invites which is pretty sweet. Hope everyone has a great week!

Love, 

Elder Kupferer





No comments:

Post a Comment