Monday, January 8, 2018

New Year, Another Baptism....and No Hair

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hey everyone!! So this week has been fun and hard! So first things first, we have been working really hard this week. We did a division on Tuesday and that day, Elder Bledsoe and I made two new investigators and Elder Kemerich and Elder Oliveira.... 7. They killed it that day! They told us afterward that they would go to one appointment and then the people there told them to pass a different person there and that kept going and going. The district meeting was good. This district is really awesome. Anyways, we had another baptism! It was amazing! When Gabriella was prepping, she switched to the baptism clothes, and then did the interview, and then got baptized!! That was the first time that I saw that which was pretty great! There was just one thing that wasn’t the best. When we went to search for our investigators, 6 of them said that they would be going to church and.... only one person went. BUT that person is awesome and she was really excited. So that was really good. Then for the new year... I slept through it. Yep, missionary work doesn’t stop for the holidays. And on Monday we went to work and.... no one was open or at home. We just visited a less active and went to the hospital to help a member out that got in an accident.
So about the no hair. I went to get my hair cut and the guys were doing a great job..... until he started to cut up on top. I think there was a miscommunication because he cut way lower than I wanted and now I have close to no hair. If I have a photo I will show you guys, but I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!



Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment