Monday, March 19, 2018

Know the Savior


Alô! Tudo Ótimo!

This week has been really good!  So first off, our washing machine broke so we were washing our clothes by hands until we got a new machine on Wednesday. Man I have never been so happy to see a washing machine in my life. You never know what you are taking for granted until it’s gone. So I am using my new machine a lot recently.

Second, we had a Zone Conference that was amazing! We talked a lot about being focused on Christ and having fire in your bones, which is fed and kept by your testimony. I have learned that we need to continue to grow our testimony, especially in Christ and that we need to KNOW THE SAVIOR.

Third, because of that conference, everyone was really excited this week and on Sunday we resolved to do three baptismal interviews, two of which were in our area. So the first one was Samira, who I taught before I went to Teresópolis but when I got back, she was still going but no one invited her to be baptized. So we just invited her, and Elder Ricks did the interview and she passed! So she is prepping for this Sunday to be baptized. THEN later that night I went to Rita's house with Elder Western, (she is the sister of Luis André) and he did her interview. When she left the interview, she was crying a bit.... BECAUSE SHE PASSED!!! Man, Elder Western said that she was the person mais pronto (More ready? Most ready? something like that) that he has seen. So she is getting ready for Saturday. AND THEN it went a little downhill hahaha. I went to do an interview with Luis, the investigator of the other elders and when I went to do the interview, he started to talk a lot about the other church that he was involved in. So he wasn’t really ready to be baptized this week but he will continue to work with them and if he does, he definitely will be baptized.

And this is something that I have learned that all that we need to do is to ask of God. So I will do a goal with everyone of you. I want everyone to read James 1:5-6, and then ask if the Book of Mormon is true. I promise as a representative of Christ that you WILL receive an answer.

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer


James 1:5 -6  
If any of you lack wisdomlet him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

But let him ask in faithnothing waveringFor he that wavereth is like wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment