Monday, March 12, 2018

Starting New with the Old


What up pessoal!!! How is everyone doing?

So this week has been an adventure. So on Tuesday I went to the bus station to get my new companion. AND I got an American!! His name is Elder Ogden and he is from.... Draper Utah, not Ogden (man that would be cool). He only has four months on the mission but is already talking really good.

So when he showed up we started to get to work. This week didn’t have many really cool things that happened. BUT, Elder Ogden had a birthday so we celebrated with pancakes, cake, and work haha. We then invited some people to church, and three people came, which were all amazing. Two of them are some people that I, Elder Western, Elder Kzescik, Elder Arroyo, Elder Davis, and many more tried to get to go to church and he finally went yesterday!!! Man was I surprised haha. Oh other really cool thing that happened, we had ward conference and the chapel was PACKED!! We actually showed up late and couldn’t even find seats! They had to open the back. Man was I so happy. I have been with this ward for about 8 months now and that was the first time that is has been that packed. I am glad that I have been able to see the ward grow that much. So there was one more person that showed up and her name is Rita. She was one of the people I was teaching before I left (the sister of Luis André) but she wasn’t baptized because she never went to church. But she went this time and that night we went and we marked a baptism date with her! It was a really great day. Well I have to go I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week!

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment