Monday, April 2, 2018

Conference and Brazilian Apostle

Alô meus queridos!

So this week was spectacular! So first off we visited a lot of new people but also our mission made a goal of doing 500 contacts this week and.... we did 614! BUT mainly because I did the math wrong but it was really cool! We were able to talk to a lot of new people that we wouldn’t have normally and I think we will do a lot more of that. Alright so I won’t really talk about a lot of other things I will just talk about General Conference. So first off, it was great to see all of these new changes and I am glad that we have a living prophet that can receive revelation for God’s people! It was amazing to see the differences in the elders and high priests quorums and the change from home/visiting teaching to just being called Ministering. I think it is important to note that now our goal (as it always should be) is focused on people. I think the brethren saw that there needed to be a bigger focus on that. Also, I heard "Prepare to meet God" about 15 times so I think that we should prepare haha. But I would just like to finish by saying that I love and support the new prophet, President Russell M. Nelson and I am glad to support the new apostles, Elder Gong, and Elder Soares (who is Brazilian! WHAT UP go Brazil haha). I love you guys and hope that everyone has a great week! 

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer





No comments:

Post a Comment