Monday, April 16, 2018

Transfers

Hey everyone! So this week has been a good one!

So first off, there is this young woman, Veronica, that we are teaching and it was going really well until her friend came in and started talking a lot of stuff that had nada ver (nothing to do) with what we were talking about so we just ended with a prayer and left. THEN on Saturday, there was something cool. Elder Ricks, one of the guys that lived in the same house as us, got a call from our mission president and what basically happened was that he was called to be the next assistant to the president! Everyone in the house was happy but a bit sad that he would have to go. Also, Presidente Lacerda told him to go that day to the mission office so we went to lunch (it was barbecue!) and then he packed his stuff up and went with Elder Western. I then went to visit Sara and Lenildo with Elder Nichols (When Elder Western came back, he came with Elder Nichols and Elder Western needed to do an interview so I just stayed with Elder Nichols) and that was really fun. THEN Sunday was really interesting. So first off, after church we went to lunch and another elder called (Elder Bledsoe) and said that he needed Elder Western to come and do baptismal interviews. Only thing with that is Elder Western started to throw up sooo... I went in his place with Elder Nichols  haha. It was really cool and everyone there passed the interview so that was sweet!! Then, I went back to the church building to have a ward council which was awesome but was a little weird because the bishop said who here was from Antiga Grajaú (an old ward here before the wards combined) and I realized that I was part of that group hahaha. I have been here for a little bit of time. Actually, a year ago, I was in São João Del Rei getting ready to come to Juiz de Fora. But now I will be going to Leopoldina and I will start training again! I am super excited for this next part of my mission and can’t wait to meet my companion and get started! Well I hope that everyone has a great week!

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment