Monday, April 30, 2018

Well...I Am Back??


Hey everyone!! This week has been pretty interesting. But before I talk about what happened this week, I forgot one thing that I wanted to talk about last week.

There was a Family Home Evening with the First Presidency of Brazil and we watched with Janette, Victor, and Jonas (some investigators) and it was amazing. It was really good and it talked about the Book of Mormon and I felt really inspired to read the Book of Mormon every day. I would like to say that I have read the Book of Mormon almost every day on my mission, but before my mission I was really a slacker on that part, and I have seen the difference that it has made in my life. I feel the spirit way more during my time here (Also because I am on the mission but the Book of Mormon is helping a lot as well) and I invite everyone that reads this, to read the Book of Mormon EVERY DAY and if you do that I promise you will have more JOY in your life. Not just feel happy but have a JOY that you have not experienced before. SO that then leads us to this week.

The week started out great UNTIL Wednesday when my companion started to feel a lot of pain in his leg. He had a surgery in his leg about three years ago and every day that we have been walking he said it has been getting worse (the pain). So Wednesday we went to the hospital, but the best they could do is just give medicine. Then, on Thursday, we stayed in our house for a good amount of time, but when we went out it didn’t get better, so we talked with Sister Lacerda and then President Lacerda and they said to come to Juiz de Fora on Friday. So we came, and we have been helping in the staff until today (até hoje). I know I will go back to my area, but I will have to let my companion go to an area with less hills. It will be sad but I am glad for my time with him that I have so far.

So that has been my week, just working in the office and helping them in their areas when needed. It has been great especially since I have been able to do splits with Elder Kemerich! (the other missionary that I trained) I hope everyone has a great week!

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer





No comments:

Post a Comment