Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I Am a Mechanic Now


Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hey everyone!! So this week was really a full week! haha man was it a lot of work!! So first off, it got confirmed last Monday that the next day, Tuesday, would be the mission council. So on Monday we traveled to Juiz de Fora and there were a bunch of missionaries that I have known for almost all my mission. It was really good. Then we had the council on Tuesday and we learned a lot about enjoying our missions and what it meant to truly have a "Full Experience". Then, we returned on Wednesday and we went to a member’s house to help him translate questions that would be used for a competition. Then, the next day, there was a sister in the ward that her car wasn’t working, and the "mechanic" that fixed her car only ripped her off and did nothing that she had asked him to do. So, since my companion, Elder Campos, is a mechanic, we gave it a shot. So we spent all day Thursday (Oh and on Thursday, we went to the bishop’s counselor’s house, Carlos (Carlão) and we helped his car out because it got hit. So we put in the other front seat, fixed the other door, and cleaned it up) and a good amount on Saturday helping her out because that is what Christ would do. Then, on Sunday we had Stake Conference, which was amazing. We had a family come which are amazing, and one of the sons, Thiago, is SUPER interactive with people and he sat with the other counselor to the bishop! It was really cool. And all the talks were amazing and I was happy that I was able to be there. Then, yesterday, we had our Zone Conference which went really well! We talked a lot about who we are, and how working with members is really important. I also gave a small training so that was fun! Oh and this is why I am talking to you guys today instead of yesterday. But I am really excited to be able to continue work in this city and I know that the blessings will still come!

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer




No comments:

Post a Comment