Monday, June 25, 2018

AMAN and Lições com Membros


Hey everyone!! So this week was really full of a lot of different things that happened. First off, after I sent my email on Monday, we went to a military base called AMAN, or Acadamia Militar das Agulhas Negras (Military Academy of the Black Needles? the last part I am not too sure haha) which was really cool. I learned a lot about the Brazilian Army and it was fun to relax. Then, later in the week we went to Usina to do a baptismal interview which was really cool. Then on Saturday, we went out with the Quorom President’s family to talk and teach some of their friends that they wanted to invite. So we started at about 2:30, and we finished at 9:30 when Jefferson dropped us off. It was a really good experience because it was cool to see the family excited to see what we do, and they were able to help break the ice with some of their friends which might have gone so well (then they made pancakes with maple syrup!!!! MAN WAS THAT GOOD).

So I wanted to do a challenge for everyone at home. For the members, talk with some friends and say that you will pass with the missionaries and then talk with the missionaries about it. For the non-members, I invite you let the missionaries in your home with a member that you know (maybe my parents hahaha) and just let them explain a little bit of what they do and what message they leave, because that is what I am doing with the people here in Brazil.

I hope everyone has a great week and let me know if you have done the challenge!

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer






No comments:

Post a Comment