Monday, June 4, 2018

Sendo Carioca Novamente [Being from Rio Again]


Hey guys so this week was a CHANGE. So this week was starting great with one of the best district meetings that I have ever given during my time on my mission. The spirit was super strong and the meeting was super productive. Then, we continued working hard during the week while we were trying to find more people to teach. Then, on Friday, we had an activity that was going really well until I heard the cell phone start to ring. I looked at it and saw that it was President Lacerda. So I went to talk to him and it turned out that I was getting transferred! So I got transferred the next day (which I left at 9:30 AM and they told me this at 8:15 in the morning and I had nothing ready hahaha) to Barra Mansa in the state of Rio de Janeiro! I am now the companion to Elder Campos and I am now a zone leader! It was very humbling to hear about and I am a bit nervous with this adjustment but I am excited to work with the zone! I am so excited to start doing my all to help my zone grow and help everyone reach their full potential. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer


When I say goodbye to members….



When I say goodbye to missionaries...



No comments:

Post a Comment