Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Great and Sad Week

So this week has been pretty great and sad. 

We had a bunch of our Brazilian elders (quick side story...we were all showing pictures and when they all saw my dad, they said he looked EXACTLY like Bruce Willis) were leaving for the mission field this week and these elders that came last Tuesday were saying that they were really going to miss them after this week and I chimed in, “That's nothing, I have known them for two weeks!” which as soon I have said I realized how stupid that sounded but while in the CTM, it doesn’t feel that short! It feels like I have known all these people for years but it has only been a few weeks so I can’t wait to get to meet people out in the field. 

So P day is also awesome, I went to the temple, then we went out and got some candy, cookies, and this thing that is basically fried dough with chicken inside. IT IS AMAZING. I am getting like three when I go out today. And I have been able to go to the São Paulo and the Campinas temples and it was such an amazing experience. I am so happy I am so close to two temples while in the CTM. 

Also, there have been this new batch of missionaries and I am back in a trio! Elder Carlson is awesome and I can’t wait to get to work with him. Well I can’t really think of much else to talk about so I’ll talk to you all next week!

Love,

Elder Joseph A. Kupferer

I asked Joseph where his new companion was from and this was his response:  

He’s from Nebraska. He just reminds me of Harrison Scoville, like same sense of humor and he is a hard worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment