Monday, May 29, 2017

The Blessings of the Priesthood

Hello everyone! This week has been an interesting one but has been a hardworking week.

First off, we gave two blessings this week which was amazing. They were two investigators and I was able to be a part of it. We also gave my companion a blessing and I have really seen how the Lord has been able to bless His children through worthy priesthood holders and I am glad that I can be one of them and stand as a representative of Christ.

Also this week, we had some trouble with a baptismal date. This person has some legal trouble and they can’t be baptized until this is resolved so that was a little hard. Also, the other baptismal date is always gone when we try his house. But we gained 8 investigators in one day and are continuing to work hard and I have seen the Lord’s help.

We will see how this week will go but I feel this week will be better. Talk to you guys next week. 

Love,

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment