Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hey everyone!! 

How is everyone doing!! 

So first off, congrats to my cousin for killing it in the MTC and my other cousin for getting your mission call to Rio de Janeiro!! haha sorry to say it, but this part of Rio is better (and Minas) 

ANYWAYS, so this week was cheio de coisas (full of stuff). 

On Friday, we had splits and I left with Elder Johnson to work. (Oh side note, Previous P day we made tacos so that was amazing) While we were walking, we were doing contacts and half of them were all in my area!! (Let it be known that I was working in his area so this is rare to happen) 

Then the next day, we did splits again because I needed to do a baptismal interview for them and we went and... The woman wasn't there when we wanted to talk to her. SO we just started to work in another part until about 7:30 when the other elders said that they found her and were teaching her. So we booked it to her house, I interviewed her and she passed! This woman is amazing and has such a strong desire to serve Christ. 

Then, on Sunday, we left with the quorum president to do some visits. When we did each one, I was taken back by how he talked to each of these inactive members and how it was just one invite that they needed to get their lives in order. So something I learned this week is that the power of the atonement is real and can help people. Also, families can be together for eternity, we just need to work for it. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I will enjoy this P day on Tuesday because the quorum is doing a barbecue here. See ya!

Com Amor,

Elder Kupferer



No comments:

Post a Comment