Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Running Around Doing Interviews


Monday, February 26, 2018

Opá! Tudo bom!?

Dude so this week was one of hard work, miracles, and one of the most tiring weeks of my mission. 

So, President sent a letter out that said that CADA DUPLA DE FÉ VAI BATIZAR (Each companionship with faith, will baptize) this week. So I used this in the district meeting and we just talked about faith and it was one of the most spirit filled meeting of my mission. It was really powerful, and then that day.... nothing happened. haha 

But then Wednesday, we did splits, and I went in our area and... we marked two baptismal dates! I didn’t believe it! Actually everyone in the district marked a date for Saturday. 

Also, in the district meeting, I said that I wanted to run from place to place, doing interviews for everyone and that is what I did haha. On Friday, I started in the São Pedro area and.... the guy sumiu (disappeared) he wasn’t there. So we waited a little longer but he didn’t show up. So, we went to the next one, Wagner, and he passed! That was really cool. That is one of the things that I like the most is to see all these people in the interviews is to see that they are ready to serve the Lord and to make this big step. So after Wagner, I crossed the city to do the interview of Roberto, who passed also! So there was one more thing that went bad, none of our investigators passed or the mom didn’t sign the paper. So out of 5 dates, only two were baptized. But I learned something. I learned that if you do your best, it doesn’t matter if you baptize. Yes that is our focus, but I knew that I did my best and everything will happen in the Lord’s time. 

I hope everyone has an amazing week!
Amo Vocês, 

Elder Kupferer

No comments:

Post a Comment