Monday, February 5, 2018

Conferência de fogo


Monday, February 5, 2018

Hey everyone. I know my mom will hate this because, like always, I am short on time. So basically this week has been really good except that our baptismal date fell through but we got a family that moved into our ward that are getting ready for baptism! So we will continue to help them out.

Our district meeting was really good and then on Thursday was spectacular! I can’t even begin to describe how animated everyone was. It was seriously one of the best ones I have been to. We talked a lot about how we can hit our goals and help people be baptized. One of my favorite quotes was that "a pessimist will always see the difficulty in the opportunity, but the optimist will always find the opportunity in the difficulty.”

Oh and one more thing that was cool was that we were doing our studies in the morning and the other elders in Teresópolis called for us to help with a service project. They asked how much time it would take to get there and we said 30 minutes (actually it is usually 50 to an hour) and we changed, said our prayers and left. In our prayers, we asked for a bus to be out in the front by the point that is in the front of our house. We left and didn’t see the bus so we started to walk. But after a minute, Elder Kemerich looked backwards and there was the bus! So we ran back, and jumped on the bus. This already was cool, but then while we were going, the bus picked up some more people. When I looked forward, it was Mateus (who will go to the Tijuana Mexico mission!) who we talked to. Side note, we needed a member to come with us and we talked to him and he was willing!

So the lesson for the week, prayer with a just desire in your heart, have faith that it will happen, and the miracles will happen.

Have an amazing week!

Elder Kupferer

Everyone that passed in Bairu (Antiga Grajaú)

My District

On of my Zone Leaders

Fanciest Guaraná I have seen in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment